Our R-MER LOC Standing Seam Metal Roofing Systems can be used for both roof and wall applications. It is suitable for new-build construction, re-cladding and over-roofing. The system combines watertight integrity, aesthetic versatility, and intelligent design to meet the widest possible range of functional and aesthetic requirements.
The innovative clip design allows for thermal expansion of the profiled sheets, no requirement for 'zipping' the seams and troublesome pre-installed clips/halters are eliminated.
- System allows thermal expansion of the profiles sheets
- Pre-installed clips/halters are not required
- 'Zipping' the seams after installation is not required
- Fast and easy installation
- Various materials, surface finishes and colours available
|Technical Data||R-MER LOC|
|Gauge||Steel: 0.63, 0.75 | Aluminium: 0.7, 0.8, 0.9 & 1.0 | Zinc: 0.7, 0.8 | Copper: 0.6|
|Length||up to 30m (factory formed) | increased lenghts up to 70m possible on-site|
|Width||500mm, 400mm, 333mm|
|Miniumum roof pitch||1.5 degrees or 2.9 degrees with penetrations|
|Harmonised Standard(s)||EN 1478|