The Dura-Walk balcony system is very fast curing and elastic waterproofing system based on unique polyurethane modified methyl-methacrylate (MMA) resins. This allows the system to be applied at very low temperatures, serviceable in short periods and have outstanding performance characteristics.
The Dura-Walk balcony system is UV and wear resistant and available in multiple finishes for total aesthetic control. The individual system components within the Dura-Walk balcony system form to create a highly versatile, elastic foot trafficable waterproofing system for old or new concrete, paving asphalt, tiles, metal wood, epoxy and existing methyl-methacrylate coatings.
- Highly Flexible
- Excellent crack-bridging properties even at extremely low temperatures (-20°C)
- Easy to apply
- Very high impact and static puncture resistance
- Withstants limited stress and movements in the substrate
- Solvent free
- Wide range of application temperatures (0°C to +30°C)
- Rapid curing time (next layer can be applied within 1 hour)
|Density at 25°C||1.36g/ml|
|Viscosity at 25°C||300-400 mPa|
|Pot life at 20°C||approx. 15 min.|
|Curing time at 20°C||approx. 60 min.|
|Can be re-coated after||approx. 60 min.|
|Tensile strength||7.4 MPa|